Sunday, July 27, 2008

DIY Inspiration



Mathew Mead is a genius. There I said it. Go take a look at Matthew Mead Style
but after you finish here because if you click away now you will be gone for a very long time.....
I can spend outrage amounts of time just pouring through archives and reading the instructions on how to assemble, well, just about any and every picture featured on the site.
Great ideas for wedding pojects, favors, for just about any wedding theme you can think of!

{The pictures I used are all from matthewmeadstyle.com}
Grab a cup of coffee and a notepad and settle in my friends because the ideas are superb and easy to construct based on the instructions I have seen. Store bought stuff made to look super cute. Old household items transformed into shabby chic must-haves....ugh. I could go on and on, so take a look for yourself.
Ok one more,
Wanna give away match boxes,. but don't wanna to give away matches?


In love with M.M.,

B

No comments: