Friday, July 11, 2008

Preston Bailey{The Man}






'







Preston Bailey. (Photo by Matt Gillis / April 8, 2007)

I have no shame in sharing with you that I blog stalk his site. I have clicked on his site a million times and check his blog regularly. He doesn't post often but when he does it's so worth it. I am just amazed by him. I remember the first time I really saw his work for Lisa Raye's wedding. Before then I was like uh yeah, he's cool. But then I saw him in action and saw the whole set up and what it took to put on that HUGE event and I fell in love. It's been a great relationship since: he does great things and I *LovE* him.

I mean, I know if you are reading this post you are no stranger to him but I can still profess my love, no?











































Centerpiece of Mokara and Vanda orchids, roses, hydrangea, and willow branches, $1,000 by Preston Bailey Design.

(Photo: Victor Schrager )
New York Weddings

go big or go home~


































{here}

















From his blog: prestonbailey.blogspot.com


I could go on and on....this man's vision is simply amazing and inspiring. I *love* his style and love everything he creates: from the big over-the-top floral designs to the the small little touches like the way he wrapped the bottom of the vases in ti leaf to add to the aesthetic. Augh! I adore it...anyhoo-till next time!

The flower junkie,

B

No comments: