Friday, July 18, 2008

Light Em' Up

Hi, yeah, um I *loVe*Candles in tall vases. This is a stunning picture to me because not only is it simple and beautiful, but it makes such an impact and doesn't cost a whole lot to recreate!


{Pictures via social design}


{here}

I just had to post of about the impact of lighting at a reception. I am just a huge fan of candles and think it is such a great way to add to the decor of any room. Jen actually made some wonderful soy candles for her wedding.
This was her beautiful head table. Check out my flowers :P
The soy candles she and her husband made at home using old glasses from thrift stores I want to say?
Here are some candle holders, candlebras that I found at Mocoloco Design, Add Style UK, and CocktailVibes.












{here}


In black and in clear



{here}





{here}
I love this table top. Its so simple to recreate. If you are on a budget, Marshalls always has these tall candle stands for like $6.99....I mean this can be a total DIY recreation if you are up for it.
Floral foam wreath, flowers of your choice, candle stand or low pillar.
I'm talking about $25-35 max.

No comments: