Monday, July 7, 2008

I heart NYC



We had dinner at Tavern on the Green
They were setting up a wedding as we were having dinner and I snatched up some pictures! =)









































































It was soooo beautiful in there, it was like a greenhouse wedding and I wish we could have been there at night to see the lights and possibly the fireworks go off.












I just returned from a minimoon to NYC and I have about 500 pictures, hehe, I was the typical tourist snapping shots everywhere and I won't bore you with all of them but I will share these with you.



Walk this way to the alter.
How cute are these? They are from the Original Adidas Store on Wooster St. in NYC. YOU can design your own Adidas from start to finish and you can design your own Diesel jeans there as well. Aren't these perfect for a quirky couple that wants to keep things casual? Especially if you have your heart set on a big poofy dress, you can keep things comfortable and flash these bad boys for pictures and dancing. :)







Jet lagged,

Brenda

No comments: